Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lazy Jologs Tae

What a day! It was such a lazy day. It was the last work day for the week. Throw in the gloomy and rainy weather. Plus the chaos caused by this dude who has a thing for hotels in Makati. Oh and of course the super tight work load we have to accomplish but failed to due to unavoidable circumstances.

Something jologs occurred. My brother texted me and informed me that someone hacked my old ym account. His friend, who is on my old account list, contacted my brother. He asked how I was. Apparently my old account messaged him. The archive of that conversation is in the office. Anyway the gist went something like this...

I asked for some phone card load from my brother's friend. And then I made small talk ek ek. Like I was badtrip that my brother's car got hit.

That was the first incident. The next one was.. my brother messaged me and guess what I replied?!?

Kuya?

Anak ng tokwa! Alam ya na kuya ko siya!

I also got a text message from another friend. He asked how many call cards I needed. So I replied that my account got hacked blah blah. He replied, no wonder ayaw ng pasaload. I guess he was bored and entertained this jologs hacker. He tried to catch him and oh man, maabilidad! He made one story after the other.

I think my other friend kinda caught him. My friend asked me why I used my old account. He sensed something dubious since I messaged him and I was invisible. Whoever that jologs hacker didn't bother my friend anymore.

But, ito ang panalo... my old account replied to me! WTF! It asked me if I wanted my account back. WTH! I said, no you can have it. As long na wag kang jologs at humingi ng phone card sa mga contacts ko. My old account did not reply anymore.

Jologs man. The nerve!

I do not know if I'll get annoyed, mad or if I will laugh it off. Sobrang jologs talaga. Walang kasing... It was sort of a hassle informing my contacts that it wasn't me and stuff. And it was kinda embarrassing... imagine... me asking for phone load? WTF! Then again, at least something preoccupied me. Haha.

---
Tae talaga si Trillanes at si Lim. Ayos na lahat ng plano.. kain sa bombayin na lugar at pagkatapos manood ng gig ng kaopisina. Ngunit naging drawing nalang tuloy! TAE!

Curfew. What is this? A dry run of so called martial law? WTF!

No comments: