Sunday, January 27, 2008

One of those conversations...

If only it could be us. Sana we ended up together nalang. If only we met earlier. It is just so complicated.

Huh? What are you talking about?

You sound disappointed. Don’t you wish na it was just us nalang?

Why, what are we right now?

MU… Mag-un.

Wahahaha, no seriously, what do you want?

I want you.

Having said that, what are you going to do to achieve that goal?

Reach out and grab my prize.

No, seriously, what do you plan to do to attain your goal?

Everyone makes mistakes. Then again, these mistakes may be corrected and that is what I am doing. Life is complicated. But if it wasn’t complicated then it wouldn’t be life.

Impossible is nothing, diba? Adidas ka naman, right?

Well, yeah… now, I throw the question back at you, do you think it is possible to be us?

It depends.

Wow. How assuring...

Fine… yes, why not?

So what will you do?

Just wait.

Just wait?!? You cannot just wait.

Well, what can I do? It is not as if my side is the one that is complicated. Of course, I need to fix some stuff but it is not that complex compared to yours… but the thing is how long can I wait?

You make me want to cry. You’ve been so good to me.

Well, I knew before hand that you are a bad boy.

Really? Bad boy in what sense? Basagulero? Yosi? Inum? Mayabang? In what sense?

Yes in all counts that you mentioned. That is what I heard from people. But then again, I do not know you yet personally, so why not give you a chance. Let me find out. So when I found out this and that based from my experience, yes, I was disappointed, cause who wouldn’t be? But not that much because someway, I was ready or expected it.

Promise, I will fix things. Give me xxx time.

No comments: