Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Interview

Question: What is your strength?
Answer: I have a lot of strengths.
Reaction: That's great!
ang kaps ng muks ko! yep, is that my strength/

Question: What is your weakness?
Answer: I do not have a weakness because I can work it out...
but I eventually mentioned...
"I need to work on my self confidence."
Reaction: You have many strengths but at least you know you need to improve.
I should have said...
"My hard work and dedication... because even if my health is suffering I do not stop since I would like to get the work done."

Question: You've been in your current company for years already... so why are you here?
Answer: My house is nearer here. With the constant increase in gas, I want an office closer my place.
Reaction: laugher
good thing bumenta... :)

Question: Why do you think we should get you? What can you bring to the company?
Answer: Hmm, I can assure you that I will be able to improve quality of your deliverables. The output will not only satisfy your clients but I can promise you it will exceed their expectations.
Reaction: Can you sign that off?
Nakaman! Bola?

That was what transpired on my second interview. Good thing they gave me another chance even if I was a "no-show" last May. Would you consider it a "no-show" if the person who contacted you did not confirm your schedule?

So, how did I do in my interview? You tell me. ;)

No comments: