Monday, June 30, 2008

Shadadada...

It is said that in love… there is no right or wrong. However, when rationality comes in… when the mind plays its role and neglects what the heart beats for… it is a different story. Even if there is no right or wrong, one would really blurt out, but… it is so WRONG!

In my so-called situation, why o why whatever I do, despite his baggage, despite his bad habits, despite all his negativity… I honestly do not know why I still accept him as he is… the complete “insert name”.

Okay fine. I admit that I have feelings for HIM. If I did not then why am I “sort of affected”, right?

Kapag tumibok ang puso nga naman… minsan wala ka ng magagawa kungdi sundin ito…


But NO! Self-control will prevail! It has toooo!
I deserve someone much better… and if ever you are HIM… then I guess you should start improving… competing for you to attain your prize. ;p

No comments: