Saturday, January 24, 2009

On Words

“I do not like her. It is hopeless to live with her. She is just plain evil. She is like a child who is impossible to talk too.”

“But I need to be civil with her for my son. I am doing all of this for my son. According to the law, the kid needs to be at least 7 years old before he can choose where he wants to stay.”

“Even if how much I want to get on with my life, I cannot. I might lose my son. Who would accept me with my complex situation? My friends keep on telling me to go on with my life. Every time I mention you to them, they always urge me to live my life. However, if we decide to be official, it would be unfair for you. I would look bad."

"I do not like to have flings. I am done with that stage. I am looking for something serious. Let us face it; we are not getting any younger. I do not like you to think that there is no future. That is why I am immersing all my energy in my work so that I do not need to think about these things."

"Even if how much I would like to go out with you frequently, I cannot. Even if how much I would love to hangout with you and spend time with you, I simply cannot."


After all that has been said, I ask myself… were his declarations sincere? Did he really mean what he expressed? Is he hoping for a possibility of something many perceive as immoral?

Whatever. Words remain just words without action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, its sad to knw that the more elaborate the words are, the more they turn to be JUST words in the long run..

blaough said...

one would think that words can simplify stuff, however this is not one of those many cases :(