Friday, February 11, 2011

On Bwakaw

I perceive you as someone full of pride. Thus it caught me off guard when I found out that you somehow got affected. Affected to the point that you had to seek advice from someone with wisdom. I do not have any intentions to put you down. However, I will not apologize for my actions.

I hope you did not misinterpret my actions. If you are bwakaw or not, that is fine. It is not important. If that is your style then go for it. You are who you are and I accept it. Early in the careers of Magic, Bird, MJ and Kobe I bet they had their own share of "I think I can do it all" mentality. After their own share of disappointments, look at what they have achieved and I guess they would not have accomplished what they have without having that mentality and attitude.

My actions may have appeared negatively but I will not apologize for it. Why? Because I don't want
to hinder you from achieving your full potential and eventually greatness. All I can do is accept your nature and give you (tough) love and understanding. I hope your pride can accept that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nafeel ko rin ito. nakaka-frustrate ang mga bwakaw, pero naranasan ko na rin magbwakaw para sa team. "i can do this."

blaough said...

ok lang iyon, basta lang for the better of the team. :)