Friday, January 18, 2013

On Zero Dark Thirty

I did not have any background on the film thus I did not have any expectations. All I knew that it was about how OBL was killed. Despite that I still had no clue since I did not follow OBL. Now I am informed! :))

US government, CIA and those special task forces were amazing! OBL was brilliant as well. Like how he kept his identity and how he efficiently operated. They wanted to catch a terrorist and even if years passed by accompanied with deaths and tragedies, they still kept the operation. Their strategies and their “props” were at another level.  It opened my eyes on how way behind the Philippines is in terms of military know how. Also, I realized that I do not know many things. Thus, I should educate myself and update my knowledge on these subject matter.

No comments: