Sunday, February 19, 2006

On Frustration

I am so aggravated! I know what I feel towards my sibling is wrong…. Is not right but as of this very second I really really HATE her! Who does she think she is?!? Hello?!? It is not my fault that she needs to accomplish a lot of things? Is it my fault that the Net was down? Is it bad that I spent the afternoon with my mom and apparently my sibling needs something from my mom? She should have done her school stuff earlier instead of attending those parties! What right does she have to lash out her stress on me… and especially on my mom? What right does she have to make dabog? How dare her raise her voice? How dare her call me a bitch after I reprimanded her not to raise her voice at my mom?

I know that there may be other better moms out there than my mom but I know that my mom is trying her best to be the greatest mom that she can be. Being her is not an easy task. She has to work real hard in order for us to have a well of life – considering my dad does not have a real job. She has to be the one who make the important decision cause apparently she just needs to be the one. She is that one who looks if the house is livable. She is all these and a lot more,

It is stupid. How can my sibling just do that to my mom? How can she not show any appreciation? How I wish I can give mom my at least one free day for herself. --- a *insert name* day. A day wherein she can just rest, relax and do whatever her heart pleases. I love my mom and I cannot imagine my life without her.

As for my sister… I-dedeadma ko nalang siya!

--------------------

Helplessly trying to think of happy thoughts

distracting one's self

breathing unevenly

shaking my legs

clenchig my fists

pounding of my heart

...

suddenly tears start to flow unendlessly

No comments: