Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Special Needs

I just realized that I don't want love. I don't want commitment. I don't want devotion. I just need a little affection every now and then. You know? Somebody to hold hands with, somebody who'll casually drape an arm around my waist or over my shoulders as we walk from point A to point B, just somebody to make me feel like I'm still even remotely attractive. Somebody to make me feel special. But not somebody to be serious about.

I'm sick of seriousness. I just want the gratification. I want somebody I can be malandi with.

I feel like a teenage boy. I think I just need to make out with somebody without having to worry about the repercussions. Don't ever fall in love with me; I'm just in it for the good times.


Don't you just feel like this at times?

No comments: