Sunday, October 29, 2006

Chronicles of an Emobear for October

I realized that I dwelt at my comfort zone for a lengthy time. Thus after much thought, I decided to journey life in another approach. I had to let go of something dear to me in exchange of direction and excitement or rather uncertainty. I guess it paid off.

October was an action-packed month. Various events occurred. I met knew people, strengthened bonds and said farewell to a couple. It all started with the send-off of two of my colleagues.

For my superior:
I was not really that close to her since I was only under her for about a month. In addition, I did not converse with her prior to that. If you do not mind me, I would not mind you as well. Therefore, the only occasion I think I would talk to someone is that if I need some assistance or something like that. Yeah, I am a snob. Rather… I was a snob.

During her send off, which we were forced to attend too, was when I kinda let loose. I interacted with my teammates --- gave high-fives, cheers, etc. Everyone had a blast. Thanks to the influence of training up to 10pm and a dash of alcohol for some. :)

For my fellow bootcamper:
Read the entries of my fellow bootcampers nalang…
Faye
Ekai

We also had a Pre Halloween party / continuation of the send off. This time more people attended and since the theme was Halloween, most of us were in costumes. Cute! Fun!

Then there was the thing a Diamond Hotel. I did not know what to expect but I could say I had a good time… especially after the whole event when everyone started to dance. Haha. I know…such kids.

Guess October was really meant to be for Octoberfeast! Despite all the so-called stress work brings, at least I have people to make work-life --- life in general bearable.

Hah, was this the goal of 10.27?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still don't know the goal of 10.27, but at least we did have fun! ^_^

saw the pics katitaaaay! you manyak sleeping boy kisser you! ^_^ miss na kita! hurry home! hahahaha