Friday, December 29, 2006

Things To Do When I Am Bored

1. IM people
Talk to anyone in my list about anything and everything. However, YM is acting stupid.

2. Surf the Internet
Browse Wikipedia, read the news, multiply stalk, download stuff and read random blogs. Then again, hello earthquake and jargonic fiber optic cables!

3. Soundtrip
Open iTunes and listen to whatever I find there. Add the occassional singing along and dancing. >:)

4. Series
Watch videos, movies and series in the network. Too bad the shows that I am into are on break :(

5. Exercise
Go to the banyo... and stretch! Get some water. Walk around the floor/s -- workstation hopping. At times, invite someone for yosi. How about starbuko momments?

6. Arts & Crafts
Hello Beaded Mosaic Bear! Thanks Mommy Mark!

---
Yes, these are the things I have been doing since for the past few working days of 2006.

Whatta life!

No comments: