Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Untitled

How I felt when I was in Tagaytay? I missed you. Where did that feeling come from? It came from the heart since all emotion come from the heart. Well it could be trip lang… Fine… Then mixed… From the heart and trip lang. When did I start feeling annoyed with you? Well, when was the last time I did something for you? Or better yet, when was the last time I gave you *? You know even that small thing I cannot do for you anymore. I am not inspired to do it in other words. Due to that I cannot find time. You know lagging tamad. Okay. I am insensitive and not you. It is my fault and not yours. Why I am acting this way? Because of what happened in the past that I cannot forget even how hard I tried it always popped out. Why is this so? Maybe because it has caused me so much pain. But wait, like I have not caused you pain, right? Mas malala pa nga actually. However the difference is we are totally different persons. You can still take it and you do not want / cannot give up. I on the other hand do not know what to do but let go and give up. Why is that so? For I am not certain of myself. I do not know what the hell came into me and answered you! What could I do? It is already there. Just go with the flow.

Do not worry. I will go away slowly. You will definitely find another girl. If I know, marami ng nakapila. As for me, I will go on with my life. Not getting to close to someone, living by myself, I do not know how to take care of myself. So there, I will concentrate on that and my family. I will repay them for all they did for me. After doing that, I will move on to the 10 people I treated like sh!t!
---

My feeling for you remain the same despite all the hardships you are putting me thru. I have remained strong thru all the challenges but its somehow hard to please you. I gave you my world, you are my everythin. I do not know what I will do without you. I gived my best in making you stay but it seems to be getting harder becuase you cannot seem to forgive me. I want to be one with you and I guess I was but some things got in the way. I mourn for the love that we had because it is slowly dying in your eyes. I still want to continue and have to conquer this challange becuase it is harder to win back what little or a lot lost from you. Winning you back is what matters now as I ponder on what I have done to lose such a splendor like you.

No comments: