Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bumping Into People Who Think They Are Famous

Person #1:
While I made my way from one mall to another it suddenly became dark. A tall dark creature blocked the light... it was the import of the current champion team in Philippine Basketball Association. He was all by himself with this half smile plastered on his face. His height made me caught my attention. Good thing I did not bump into him despite being my usual self...not looking where I was going.

Person #2:
After a movie... my friend goes... "Kitchie!" then made his swabe move and made beso the creature. This simple girl was with another guy, and his face suddenly transformed. Haha! My friend introduced me and the simple girl with a tattoo on her finger shook my hand.

Yeah, feeling famous na din ba?

No comments: