Wednesday, December 05, 2007

On Dares

A dare is to challenge someone to do something which requires boldness. There are instances that need some courage in order to accomplish something. Then again, there are occasions wherein it appears foolish to do something just because of a dare and due to the anxiety to be named chicken.

I do not consider myself audacious by nature. I have to work on my confidence and stuff. But it surprises me that when push comes to push, more often than not, I rise to the challenge. I find the nerves to showcase that I am not what they think I am.

I have not been major-ly dared; I stun myself with my actions. Such actions include looking like a dope by doing silly stuff resembling to smooching a person. Does it pay not to back done from dares? It adds color to life. In silence, I snicker on their disbelief and shocked reactions.

Note: Next time when you dare me, make sure that you are ready. You never know. I might just do it. Be ready with the consequences that may arise because of what you asked me to do.

Nothing personal. I just did what you DARED me.

Now, I dare you to move! :p

No comments: