Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Me and My Work Now

I ask myself… where am I right now? Am I happy with how my life is going to?

At present, I am still locked in the smaller prison. Sadly, I am not ecstatic with my current situation. On the upper side, things are a little better since I got back from my vacation. Before I left the country, I had a small talk with my Manager. It may appear that I ranted but who would not if you come in daily and not feel any sense of accomplishment?

In all fairness, when I got back the access and connections improved somewhat. At least I can now retrieve some documents which I was not able to do before. However, I still do ask myself, am I happy with what I am doing?

I still learn new things in my current project, but is this what I want to be? I have great patience, but is the work set-up slowly killing me? Is this burnt out?

No comments: