Thursday, February 05, 2009

On My Childhood Crush

Guess what my mom unraveled from the numerous clutters in our room? Yellowish newspaper cut outs of this particular local actor who was my crush! There were articles of movies and shows where he belonged and pictures of his endorsements among other stuff. The clippings dated way back 1996!

I remember the days when I would sit in front of the television just to catch a glimpse of him. My friends would even call me up whenever they saw his hotdog and milk commercials. I was not the stalker-ish type but there was a point when I made prank calls to his residence.

In fairness, his name is still known in showbiz at present. So I guess he was a worthy actor.

Oh my gosh! I was such a fan girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! sa wakas! nahulaan ko rin.. hehe

blaough said...

ganun ba ka-obvious?