Saturday, August 29, 2009

On What Love Is

Everyone is capable of loving. It does not mean if one is not capable of loving that one is not capable to be loved.

I have done preventive measures in order not to communicate with you. I have erased you from my address book. I am not good with numbers thus I do not memorize it. I have immersed myself with various activities to keep myself busy.

However, it never fails. When I thought I have moved on you do something stimulating that prevents me from fully letting go. Somehow I find myself back to square one, sort off. Why is this so, I do not know.

How can I completely let go and not be affected? Should I completely erase everything that concerns you? Will doing so erase you from my mind and heart?

God, when will the time come when I awake I will not think of you? Is this what love is --- accepting the person despite one’s imperfections?

No comments: