Friday, September 04, 2009

On A Moment of Pleasure

Darn it! I do think about you everyday. I do remember every look and every smile. My head rested upon your broad shoulders our arms linked, our fingers intertwined, no words spoken, just two hearts beating as one.

Grabe, it hurts so much. It makes me want to cry cause I cannot ever speak of the sensations I feel in my heart no matter how enormous the feeling is since in the first place I do not have the right to feel whatever emotion that is.

Then again, who am I to complain when I walked into this situation with my huge eyes wide open? It was my choice to lose myself in this insane emotion with you. No regrets. Just missing you.

I guess I should be happy now. Less complexity is what I wanted. Fate just made it easier. Nevertheless, why oh why does it feel so damn difficult?

"A moment of pleasure, a lifetime of pain"

No comments: