Saturday, September 05, 2009

On Announcements

Over lunch, my officemate and I ranted that there will be no long weekend until November. Then lo and behold, we heard this news before heading home!

Yay!

Then again, I got an email that stated this:

Please note that it is still BUSINESS AS USUAL at XXXX on Monday, September 7, 2009 despite the late announcement of MalacaƱang declaring said day as a special non-working day.

All Delivery Managers, Project Managers and Team Leads must exercise sound judgment so that there is no disruption in service delivery and in order to avoid loss of revenues especially in Time & Material engagements.

• All employees who are currently on billing assignment must report to work and report their time to their billable charge code. However, those assigned in Manila Direct projects on staff augmentation must report to their projects if the client require them to.
• People on Bench are advised not to report to work
• Support group must provide for full or skeletal force

Thank you for your cooperation.


Now I am grateful that I am assigned on-site and I am not required to report to work!

YAY!

No comments: