Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On Wishing

People never seem to be contented with what they have. People always want something they do not currently have. People strive to improve themselves to be better individuals. I assume each individual would love to rub a magical lamp and gain three wishes.

Personally I yearn to travel. In almost 4 years of slavery, I never had the chance to work outside of the country. I have been assigned onsite, but just around the corner. Whenever an onshore opportunity comes around, my ears rings. At least it would be hitting two birds with one stone --- work and "play".

I just had interview for onshore work. The specifics are not laid out yet, but it would be a long term assignment. Now I am confused, is this really what I want? Is it worth it to change policies? In the long run, would I benefit?

Tsk tsk.. I should be careful for what I wish for cause it just might be a reality.

No comments: