Monday, October 12, 2009

On Contentment

Time off is appreciated. There are no deadlines to beat. There is no urgency to come in early. I can relax and do “what” I desire for eight or so hours and still get paid!

Facebook is wonderful filler. Status updates, photos, videos, games, quizzes and the list goes on. I wonder how one can get bored. Then again, it is tiresome to add “s” to “http”. What a waste of time!

I move on those various instant messengers. However, I am not a friendly person. Thus, I do not have a huge selection of people whom I can engage with decent conversations. Then again, most often, many have a lot on their plates. So why bother to chitchat.

Of course, the most obvious thing to do is to explore the World Wide Web. There are tons of things to discover --- trivia, news, events --- random stuff with sense or whatnot. Then again, eyes eventually get sore. Back begins to get sore.

Okay, I can relax and do what I want in exchange for some sort of sense of fulfillment at the end of the day. Boredom can kill. Honestly. I am going nuts!

When will I ever be contented?

No comments: