Saturday, March 31, 2012

On Brownies

Today was the baby shower for Kuya and his wife. There was a pastry corner care of the mom of kuya's wife. It featured red velvet cupcakes with a pregnant topper, soft yema balls and  chocolate brownies. My aunt asked to get dessert for her so I got 2 yema balls and 2 brownies. She ate the yema balls and liked its taste and soft texture. I did not know that she was not allowed to eat the brownies due to health reasons. So I ate them. It was too sweet for my taste buds.

No wonder why my taste buds reacted that way. Brownies = chocolates! And I haven't eaten nor drank any form of chocolate for 32 days! Crap. It totally slipped my mind. Only a week left before Easter and then this. :( It was unintentional, but still.... :(

Oh well towel. Whats done is done. I will still continue to abstain from chocolates til lent and pray the rosary (without sleeping) as an alternate for eating chocolate.

Seven more days and I can try out this Magnum that everyone is raving about.

No comments: