Sunday, March 11, 2012

On Star Studded


First is neighbor, the injured captain of the Azkals. Boy, ain't he towering! Nursery bff has really grown. I feel for him. While his team is competing in the challenge cup he is stuck recovering from his knee injury. In due time Capt. Just a couple more months you will be back on the pitch.

Second person is truly a hunk. When I saw his back I was undeniably certain it was him. With that height and machismo, palibhasa lalake talaga. Mom who does not like him instantly changed her view towards him when she saw the moreno hunk.

Last was the vain athlete. Such a pretty boy in a clean white polo shirt. But his confidence is too huge for me to handle. As if I will go after him. I will be a cradle snatcher if I do. Lol.

So what was the homily all about?  FML

No comments: