Friday, May 11, 2012

On Writing



Huwow! I started writing at a young age. Reading what I wrote made me laugh. Nakakatuwa the things I was occupied with. Mostly I wrote stuff I did during the day and what I was looking forward to the next day or week. In fairness, I was a dedicated writer. I rarely skipped a day and whenever I did mayroon pa akong sorry nalalaman.

My style of writing was not spectacular but after 10 years those simple sentences made me smile. Those 3 diaries showed my progress over the decade may it be in writing or in the occurrences I experienced during my childhood. Those 3-5 sentences I scribbled each day inspired me to write again, thus this entry. I realized that writing need not be intellectual or witty. The important thing was I got to express and share whatever I wanted.

Cheer to writing!

No comments: