Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Brutal

We had a game versus Accenture at The Z0ne. The place was amazing! Their court was beautiful! It was way better compared to the one we had at school. It had wooden flooring, fiber glass, electronic scoreboards and shot clocks, etc. Nakaka-enganyo maglaro. Then again, bulok naman yung sa school.

The team played relatively well. We, rather some of my teammates were able to run and complete fastbreaks. The pace was good however, we kinda ran out of steam during the last quarter. Good thing we were already ahead.

We badly need to work on our conditioning and rebounding cause how can we make baskets if we do not have the ball. Offense-wise, I think we still have it in us. We need to be patient and dictate the pace. As a whole, the team improved.

Was it the ambiance and atmosphere that energize us?

Oh, wait til you see the bathroom! It had aircon! And.. hot shower! It was huge and clean. Too bad I was not able to experience the hot shower cause I only had a tiny towel. It would take me years to dry myself! So I just freshened up. Then when I stepped on the trash can to open, nothing happened. The stupid thing did not move! Out of I do not know, I slapped/punched the trashcan/lockers. Whoa! I did not see that coming. When I looked at my hand, it was bleeding. FYI, I was not drunk. Maybe annoyed just annoyed.

I guess nothing is perfect.

No comments: