Thursday, January 25, 2007

Boo Boo

1st Case:
My friend called me up and asked if I was still in the office. I said I was on my way to G4. Then he said he made a boo boo. He said that he was on his way to training... which was way South, but guess where he found himself? In Bu3ndia --- where my office is. Umm, yeah. Alright. No comment.

2nd Case:
After we bought tickets, we were divided the change. Officemate A has 60 bucks change, officemate B has 10 bucks change and so on. But we had 140 bucks extra! We had 7 tickets which was correct. But 7 multiplied by 140 was 980, however the lady billed us 840 only. Woooh, money for ice cream! Then we realized the lady gave us tickets for the 7:30 show and not the 8PM show! No wonder we had extra money. Luckily we were able to change our tickets.

Pwede bang batukan yo ako?

No comments: