Sunday, January 07, 2007

Weekend Update

FRIDAY
Originally I planned to leave the office by 6PM.. around 630PM would be the latest supposedly in order for me to catch my 7PM dinner. Then again, I left the office at almost 7PM! Why do they have to plan meetings on a Friday?

Luckily I was able to catch up despite the circumstances. I followed them to this Japanesse coffee shop named UCC (Ueshima Coffee Company) Coffee in Podium. When I arrived they already ordered. Habol nalang ako. I got myself this Chicken Terriyaki Big Plate. The serving was huge and there was a cold salad included. It was very filling! Afterwards, we got this thick toast with chocolate syrup and whipped cream for dessert. I forgot what it was called. Pasensya naman, pagod ako galing opisina.

Too bad my aunt had to go back to the hotel abruptly cause her acidity acted up. Then again, maybe butterflies were circling in her stomach cause the Bishop who was scheduled to marry her the next day informed my other aunt that he could not make it. There was a mix up. Bishop thought that the wedding was in the morning so he blocked the whole morning instead of the whole afternoon. Ayay! As an alternate, a priest who recently finished his "priesthood" schooling would be the one to "unite" them in their church wedding.

We followed my aunt in hotel, danced a little ballroom and exchanged stories before sleeping.

** end of story... to tired.. i mean tamad to continue...

No comments: