Monday, March 12, 2007

Such Kids part 2

The kids are now friends...

My older brother (26) and I recently had a fight (that I thought of blogging about, but decided otherwise). It was a huge one, basically, just like the other rare fights we've had in the past. I acquired a huge bump on my head. One that made me look like I had half a balut stuck on my head.

Therefore, I ignored him during the next days. Actually, I didn't see him at all even if we do live in the same house. Or maybe I just don't look at his way whenever I feel like he's around. I just hated the idea of him and me sharing the same oxygen.

But, of course, he'll always be my brother. I hate to admit it, but we're so similar in a lot of ways. Ironically, those similarities make us clash with one another. We're both competitive and we can't handle immaturity--even if we have tendencies to be immature. Blah. It's weird.

Anyway, he woke me up awhile ago, while I taking a nap before dinner time. He had a box of Hello Panda and a pack of Chocnut. & then, there, he apologized.

That's when I realized the number one thing he has taught me through these years: Apologizing. I'm so bad at it because I always come up with reasons not to. Good thing my brother, despite being the big and angas person that he is great at it.

&, anyway, i hate fighting with any of my siblings. despite our differences, i'm thankful that i ended up having them. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! I want a kuya!!

starry-eyed26 said...

chocnut and hello panda!!! :) yummy... hahaha!
so sweet of him... musta ka na po? okay lang naman po ako.. ingat lagi,k?:) my regards to your family :)

blaough said...

@ fayeshka: Are you sure you want someone to give you a huge bump on the head? Hehe. Just kidding.

@ kat: I'm alright. We should see each other soon. God bless!