Monday, February 26, 2007

Unspoken Thoughts 3

If you only knew what was running through my mind would you even think twice before doing what you did? I was worried. Countless scenarios entered my mind. What if you got in an accident while you were driving under the influence? What if you got into a fight on you way home especially with a temper like yours?

I know those were stupid situations. And to top it off, when I woke up I checked the newspaper for accidents…the obituary…etc. When I got to work, I checked the news. Yes, I was that PARANOID!

But guess what? Apparently I was on the right track after all. You did something STUPID and found yourself inside the hospital!

I appreciate your honesty and repentance. Alright, I forgive you because who I am nt to? So there, I guess that is my sign to stop whatever this I am feeling. Like what I said… why settle for someone ordinary when there is someone extraordinary out there who is not into yosi and DRUGS!
---------
Do you forgive me?
silence
NO!

No comments: