Sunday, April 08, 2007

Holy Week 2007

Monday
Didn't go to work. Went down from Baguio.

Tuesday
Went back to work. Wasn't doing anything... productive. Was bored to death. Suddenly, hello meeting from 2pm - 6pm-ish. Kamusta naman yun?

Went to south for a dinner party. Hello shrimps, crabs, salmon and turkey. I love my clan!

Wednesday
Super lazy day at work. Feel na feel na mag bakasyon! Wore a skirt. Wrong move I guess cause many people were dressed down. On a lighter note, I think I should do it more often, so that masabihan akong "Sexy!" Wahahaha! Just kidding!

Went to Katipunan. Got kinda starstruck. Saw a number of people who think they are famous. Haha. I write a separate entry about that one.

Thursday
Attended to my so-called religious obligations. Washing of the feet thing. Then visited churches. Stations of the cross. Naudlot yung Manila Cathedral. Ambisyoso! Ended up in Mcdo.

Friday
Attended mass at MTQ. I guess that was it. Watched one episode of 7th Heaven. Man, I totally forgot about it! Did some "spring" cleaning... na up to now I am not yet done with. :(

Saturday
Tried to do some cleaning. Finally, landline is up again. Why does it always die during the Holy Week? Found out 2 deaths --- one stroke the other was suicide :( Had dinner at Serendra and hanged out there.

Sunday
Seafood menu for lunch! Played with my nieces and nephew. Cute Cute! They always make my weekend! Wasn't able to help out in the Easter festivities cause I had to get back to cleaning :(

---
One more day before I get back to "reality". Hopefully it would be a productive one.

Ho-hum!

No comments: