Sunday, April 08, 2007

Looking Back...

A continuation of my realization... sorry don't know to do the cut thing...

I wrote this last May. 3rd, 2005|10:11 pm]

Birthday Memories

2001
I spent this in HK with the ladies. Then my friend invited me to go to Shang when I arrived. He inivited me pala cause my friends fixed a "surprise" party for me. Thanks for the video as well. I also had a small dinner at Club Filipino. Haba ng birthday ko diba? Hehe.

2002
I had a small dinner at the other house. I wore this dark blue sleeveless blouse and skirt picked by my sis. Then a not so nice incident happened towards the end. Tsk tsk. What would you do if someone is gay? Guess you should be happy for that person nalang.

2003
Some of my teammates came over at 12MN and surpised me. But as usual I did not get surprised. What's new? Hehe. Then during the afternoon we had a game versus boys! Hehe. Then had dinner Don Hen with the team and family. Afterwards dapat mag-billiards but I preferred to rest nalang. Am I old? Hehe.

2004
I had a small dinner again at the other house. I wore this gray t-back top and black skirt picked by my sister again. :)My cake was shaped like a jersey. Thanks mom and sis! :P If my memory is right spag, pita, lengua, chicken and bbq was served. A number of people went home drunk. Haha!

2005
I had a small dinner at the other house...again. I wore this white spag top and beady butterfly wrap around skirt picked by my sister... again. My cake this time was round with overflowing flowers at the center. Thanks to mom and sis... again! (Wow! Ain't I loved? Hehe.) This time (the ever famous) spag, honey chicken, beef and mushroom (champion) bbq was prepared.

Grabe! Ang tanda ko na pala! Haha! Pero kahit na.. papasa parin akong 16 years old... Hmm, kaya pa atang 14! Haha! Pero parang tulad nga ng sabi nila, mga 40 years old daw ako na stuck sa katawan ng teenager! Ano ba naman iyun! Wahahaha!

Malamang sa susunod na taon wala na akong pakain kasi hindi naman akong pedeng humingi na ng pera sa aking mga magulang kasi dapat sa araw na iyun nagtratrabaho na ako. Hehe. Tingnan nalang natin.

Maraming salamat sa lahat ng bumati sa akin at lahat ng pumunta. Mahal ko kayo! :D
----
Then this on... April 30, 2006 - 23:23

23rd

Before 5am in the morning I've barfed three times already. I saw the toppings of the Hawaian pizza that I ate earlier in the sink since I wasn't able to reach the toilet. It was gross. I haven't barffed that much in my whole existence.

Due to my upset stomach our breakfast out did not push through. I felt such a loser since my family was excited and woke up early. I told them to go ahead without me however they decided not to since it would be different. I woke up at 12:30 and wasn't able to hear mass with my folks.

I arrived at 1 for lunch. When I got there, everyone knew about my condition. Oh great. Since I was not confident with my stomach I wasn't able to enjoy the food. I didn't even get a slice of cake and scoop of ice cream due to the fear that I might throw up or whatsoever.

I slept again when I got home. When I got up again, I dragged myself to dinner which I didn't appreaciate that much due to my condition. I didn't stay that long since I had to hear mass and thank our Creator for giving me life.

And that was how I spent my 23rd year in this world. No small dinner with friends for this year. Tsk tsk.

No comments: