Friday, April 27, 2007

Keso!

Cheese. Cheesier than nacho cheese and a four cheese pizza. It makes some cringe and sick. But what guess what? One can make cheese that is cheesier than all 4 cheese pizza that pizza parlors can create, or better, a whole galaxy of cheese planets all rolled into one giant cheese. It is definitely gross, but it means a lot and I guess the bitterest people write the sweetest lines that makes those cold hearted people throw up. The twisted feeling in the tummy that also warms the heart, that drives makes people insane and crazy.

It is gonna be a secret.

How stupid is it? I can't talk about it
I gotta sing about it and make a record of my heart
How stupid is it? Won't you gimme a minute
Just come up to me
And say hello to my heart
How stupid is it? For all I know you want me too
And maybe you just don't know what to do
Or maybe you're scared to say: 'I'm falling for you'


The thought of you makes me smile. The thought of you and people like you breaks my heart.

No comments: