Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On QLC

Happy "qlc" to me. Eeep. Am I old?
Nah, I would like to think that it's my 5th time to celebrate my 21st birthday! Beeeh.

Ate at this Thai noodle place called Som's somewhere near Rockwell. Food was good. It makes me want to go back to BKK! Waaaah! Wish I had the luxury to jump in a plane and go wherever whenever.

Sidenote: What better way to semi-greet me but a letter officially describing the fruits of my so-called hardwork. Yipeee for me!

Now how should I "celebrate" this day? One person greeted me already last week. Way advanced, don't you think? Apparently she made a wrong entry in her phone. At work, one colleague started greeting me since Monday. A couple of people also kept asking if I will come in later. "Pumasok ka bukas ahh!" I felt the pressure... Wahahaha.

Yes, I will go to work. But I had a disclaimer hindi ako magpapakain. Hahaha, Tigas ba? Or makapal lang ang mukha? Weeeh.

Well, I'm off to bed. Let's see what happens when the sun shines.

No comments: