Thursday, April 24, 2008

Raymond Encounter

I forgot how the conversation transpired but basically my officemate made a side comment that hers were real unlike others. The person she directed her comment retaliated by defending hers were real. I, being the "clown" that I am, blurted out "Yeah right!".

Initial Shock:
As I minded my own business... *Blag*Blag*Blag* she made her way towards my area as she babbled that hers were real. *silence* Then when I looked at my left... There they were! *eyes widened* Ngaaaay!

Finale:
She made her way back to her place with a satisfied look on her face cause of my reaction. I thought that was it. For me, seeing was not enough to believe. Thus, there is no way she could prove hers were real. Despite my initial shock I confidently joked her that hers weren't real and extended my left hand. Waaaaaaaaaah! Guess what she did?

Alcohol!!!!

No comments: