Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wish List



2G '08

1. Basketball Shoes
I need new basketball shoes. The latest pair I have is almost 4 years old! It does not have any grooves anymore! Sad, I know. Adidas would be a great brand. Size: 8 :)

2. Swiss Army Knife
Since I dream about traveling more often than not, I think it would be very useful if I had a swiss army knife in occasions when I need to open a soda bottle or a beer bottle or canned goods, to cut this, to un/screw this and that, to cut/file nails, usb, blah blah. You know the drill. It does not need to be a Victorinox Swiss. Err.. McGyver influence!

3. Nintendo DS Lite
Even if I am not a techie person, this would entertain me during "dull" moments other than my weird imagination. hehehe.

4. Watch
I have a fascination for timepieces. However, I haven't had the opportunity to expand my so-called collection. Ain't watches from Tokyo flash Japan amazing? Check out their website here: http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/ Lego link watches are cute too, check out this site: You can get them here: No Curfew Nation, 2nd floor of SM Mall of Asia

5. Cellphone
I am not looking for a top of the line type of phone. The basics would do. Something that is capable of sending messages, making and receiving calls. Weird? Not really. In my current work set-up, cellphones with cameras are not allowed inside. The only way to reach me is through landline. Thus, the "need" for a cellphone without a camera. It would be a plus if it was colored and had a fm radio (considering I do not have a music player *thinks: ipod?* --- then again, I have my thoughts!)

6. 4 Rechargeable AA Batteries
This would be handy for my digital cam (which up to now I haven't named yet). Any suggestions?

7. Good Health
Imagine a life without back pains, headaches, colds, etc?

8. Ka-Ching
To win the lotto! :)

* will add to the list when I think of more stuff.

sana may magbigay! libre naman mangarap eh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang ganda ng shoes, very simple. :)

blaough said...

are you going to get me a pair? :)