Saturday, May 31, 2008

Full of Basketball

First Game
Downside:
My knees got pipi. Ouch! It was my first stint on the court... it was the first sequence.. and then there. What should I have done? Prevent the fall? Or continue it? Damn wood burn! Ewwy!
Upside:
We won.

Second Game
Downside:
The team only scored 2 points -- split free throws, in the 3rd quarter. Fouls were nt called. Point blank baskets missed.
Upside:
I made 8 points in the 4th quarter. We won!

Third Game
Downside:
Sorry sorry... no more battery no more battery.
Upside:
We won.

For the first time in my 25 years of existence... I got full of basketball. Then again, it was 3 games in a day with only 1 game rest in between, who wouldn't? Take note, I had my first Muay Thai experience.

Another set of 3 games tom. Wish me luck!

No comments: