Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Are You Mocking Me?

I approached the MES (mystery email sender) and asked for a detailed information regarding the interesting matter that caught my attention. MES needed 4 people with my skills. It was for a long term project which means a year! As of now, MES had a lead and needs 4 engineers. Apparently my name showed up around 3 months ago. However, this person -- Cruella Devil -- whose only concern is to earn money blocked me off! Supposedly, my PRF was on the works. But lo and behold, my name showed up again!

Lets say I had a PRF, I should respect it daw. But how the hell could I respect something not really there? Where is this whatever PRF? Where is the evidence? And why did my name appeared? Apparently, Cruella skipped a step from the standard process. Great, right?

I had been billing to bench since I got rolled off from my previous project last May 30! I keyed as billable but the application did not want to accept. I told MES I will email her ASAP when I do not see my PRF.

And guess what? When I checked my email a couple of minutes ago, I saw my PRF! WTF!

Since I have a stupid PRF 'til August 2009, should I respect it? MES said in order to be rolled off I need to find a replacement. But hello, with the bulk of tasks coming in, I think 1 person can manage.

What is is? Joke time! Are you mocking me? I do not know anymore. Do you want me to stay or to take the leap of fate? Faith and trust nalang.

No comments: