Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Work Related Trial

I had a conversation with my mom regarding my office related stuff during the ride to work. I mentioned that whatever Harry Potter offers me I think I should accept it since I greatly feel that they are willing to give me what I asked for. In addition, I heard that Harry Potter has good if not better benefits versus Horseshoe. Yes, feeling ako.

After our visit to embassy, the topic of our conversation continued over lunch. She advised me to approach CM and ask her if there is a possibility for me to travel in my current project. If none, I should request to be assigned to another project which has a huge chance for travel. I reacted that I might look aggressive. So she suggested that incase I bump into her that is when I bring up the topic.

Guess what? When I opened the door to her floor she passed by and made her way towards the bathroom! Was that a sign? Of course I did not follow her inside because that will be invading her personal time. After I did what I had to do on her floor I passed by her room. She was all alone but being me, I did not have the guts to approach her.

Anyway, I neglected those series of events. When I got back from the fitness chuva I checked my email incase they sent tasks while I was busy sweating it out. I had 3 new messages. There was this email with a subject “onshore opportunity”! The message caught my attention. First it was an opportunity to travel--- long term and secondly, it would be a step towards my career path preference.

Okay great, right on time when I was (sort of) decided already. Good job! Though it is not yet written, I am “tied” in another project. Then again, nothing is final yet until there is evidence and proof.

Oh yeah, trials… obstacles… complications! Positive thinking…trust…faith… come and help me! Please!

No comments: