Monday, November 17, 2008

3rd Year Anniv

Yesterday marked my third year of being a corporate slave for this company. Who would have thought I would have lasted another 365 days after my 2 year bond? It is not as if I am not looking for greener pastures. So what am I still doing here?

Is it about time to give up my wishful thinking that I would eventually get a break? Do I have the courage to leave the safe premises of my office? Do I have the strength to get out of my daily routine? Can I handle the anxiety of building new set of friends?

Then again, maybe I am still happy with my current situation. Things can be worse. At least I have a job that is flexible and pays well compared to others. I still have a life outside work. I have built a good set of relationships which is hard to abandon.

So what am I supposed to do? I better make up my mind… sooner or later I might just find myself with a new pen if I do not take any action.

No comments: