Sunday, November 16, 2008

Assuming!

One of my daily routines when I wake up is to check my phone for messages, things to do and miscalls. For the past few days I noticed that there was always a missed call from one person. These calls usually came in at 4 in the morning. Since I am constantly rushing for work, I never had the opportunity to ask what the person needed.

The other night I cannot seem to fall asleep. I decided to tinker my phone so sleep would catch me and that was when I remembered the missed calls. So I rang the number to catch if I got the right one. It rang and he rang back. Then we exchanged messages:

Just noticed your call the other day now. Hahahaha! Sabog mehn. Whats up?
Let me go straight to the point ***. Do you miss me?
See, you can’t even answer. I still love you still ***. Like what you still feel.
Hah? Sorry… fell asleep. What are you talking about? May we talk about whatever this is some other time?
Whatever ***. Whatever!
Whats your problem?
Problem? You!
What did I do? Elaborate!
Fishin!
Ay ewan! Anlabo mo. Kausapin mo nalang ulit ako kung matino at handa ka na. Adios!
Yabang! Activate your sun.
Aba, at ako pa ang naging mayabang. Dont have my sun for months na
Do you still love me ***? Like I still do?
No.
Why?
There is no answer to that question cause I never did.
Whatever ***. Adios. ***, I’m in love with you. But if the feeling is not mutual, it’s non sense.
My gosh! Are you drugs? You just don’t reappear out of nowhere and act like how you are acting right now. How lame can you get? Just a waste of you time, k? Adios!
Would you love me and be my girl ***?

Seriously, how desperate can one get? I am not that naïve not to know that he had some sort of feelings towards me. But hello, that was ages ago! And I never did return whatever he showed towards me. Hindi ko siya hinali. Why are guys so assuming?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... astig ah! drama ng eksenang to ah! hehe

blaough said...

astig na madrama? haha!