Friday, July 03, 2009

On Shunga Shunga

In my whole existence, I can proudly say that I never been intoxicated. Maybe a little bit tipsy and that was it. That statement continued to be a 100% fact until last night.

I was sane but my perspective was tainted. I wholesomely entertained people and I bet they had a grand time. Thank goodness that I was still classy and cute despite my alcohol intake.

Jägermeister is certainly a “hunt-master”. It is my kryptonite. It stood by its name with honor and searched for me. It made me do things most liquor did not. The stag protected and preserved his game. Maybe mixed with a Bull the result will be different.

I drink therefore I am.

1 comment:

GyTaRAnGeL said...

Jaeger is a TRAITOR!!! Gawddd!!! I have a splitting headache cuz' of it... I officially hate Jaeger!!! Wahahaha :D --- Nagmamahal, TRINA :)