Sunday, January 16, 2011

On Another Medya Moment

I honestly do not know what is with me and socks but I tend to forget to bring a pair for basketball and/or ultimate. Having this knowledge in mind, I mentally prepare my socks when I fix my stuff for practice. I also double check if I do have socks when I am on my way to the venue. However, these are not enough.

Case One:
I got 2 pairs and placed it on top of my dresser so I can see them. I know I placed at least one pair in my bag. Come shoe time, I cannot seem to find my socks! I drastically searched inside my bag, but the other pair was nowhere to be found. Good thing I did not take out the socks I used 2 days ago. :|

Case Two:
I placed a pair in my bag. On the way to the venue I verified if I had it in there. It was there, but lo and behold when I unrolled the socks, there was only a SOCK! The partner was nowhere in sight. Luckily, my friend who earlier had her own medya moment got a pair from her friend looked inside her bag and found her 2 pairs. Safe!

No comments: