Saturday, January 01, 2011

On NYR for 2011

A resolution needs commitment in order to achieve a goal. Sadly, I lacked dedication for my New Years Resolution for 2010. I was too lenient towards myself. I did not push myself to reach my goal.

As I analyze my NYR last year, I believe all are attainable and realistic. I just need to actualize the ideas by making step by step plans with deadlines, actions and alternatives to reach my goals. As they say, a lifestyle change does not happen overnight.

Revised NYR for 2011

1. Lessen Internet time. Instead read/write more.
- 30 minutes only of internet usage at home
- Write at least 100 words a day, aka update blog
- Start with reader’s digest or books bought but not read
2. Improve relationship with the ULTIMATE
- Take time to pray before retiring and waking up
- Read the bible
3. Exercise Exercise Exercise
- try to sleep earlier (1am the latest) to wake up by 630 to exercise
4. Positive Thinking
- Happy thoughts go a long way. Always wear a smile. :)
5. CAREER
- Don’t be afraid. Be aggressive.
6. Better ME
- :)
7. SAVE SAVE SAVE
- take note of my spending especially credit card bills
- save at least xxx,xxx.xx by December 2011

This is it pansit, letzgow!
Now is the time I dare to follow my 'dreams'.

No comments: