Monday, January 10, 2011

On Logins

When I got back from a 2-week vacation I forgot my login. So I called TSD to have it reset. Apparently, there is a new process now. I had to ask a notification from anyone from HR to get a new password. Luckily, one person was already in at 9AM. I explained my case and she said she would get to it.

To pass time, I got water and read the verses for today. Fifteen minutes elapsed and I still did not get any feedback. So I played Collapse to pass time. After another 15 minutes, still no call. So I contacted TSD and asked if my request is good to go. Sadly, no notification was received. I asked how will I know if my login is okay? TSD said that they’ll just give me call. After another 15 minutes, I got a call asking if I logged my in helpdesk. Camon, how will I log it there if I do not have an access? In the end, after an hour I was able to log in.

Lesson: do not forget your login.

No comments: