Wednesday, August 10, 2011

On First Love

I will always remember my first love. Our first meeting was a bit awkward. The circumstances were not within the norms. My parents, especially my mom, raised an eyebrow. However, as I spent more time with you I became comfortable and slowly got attracted. Moments with you soon became pleasurable almost like an addiction.

We had a long journey filled with more downs than ups. Hearts were crushed. In the process I became stronger as I rose after each and every failure.

An experience of passionate love is truly indescribable. During the time we were apart, I have met others. But even so, it is undeniable that there is still SOMETHING that will linger between us. You will always be a part of me cause somehow you have influenced the person that I am today.

A first love is indeed unforgettable.

No comments: