Tuesday, July 31, 2012

On 2.5


Mondays are for weigh-ins. This is meant to obviously monitor my weight and to see the effects of the weekend to my body. In the number of Mondays I have been checking my weight have been a steady 104. However, three weeks ago I gained 0.5. It did not bother me because it was only 0.5. It could be my clothes, shoes, girl thing, etc. But when I checked the week after I gained another pound! This alarmed me a bit because this might be the start of an upward trend. And I was correct, when I checked yesterday I gained another pound. That makes it 2.5 pounds in a span of 3 freaking weeks! Oh Eem Gee!

Then again this is expected. I have been a lazy ass. Due to the long hours at work I am lazy to take the extra effort to exercise or whatever to make myself feel a bit fit. This is also a fruit of having visiting relatives over. Hello weekend getaways and dining out galore.

Last time I suddenly put on weight was when I got back from my Euro trip. I guess vacation and relatives are some of the components for gaining a few pounds. Throw in long hours at work that make me lazy to workout which is bad.

Hello self. Please get yourself together. Putting on some pounds actually looks good on you. You actually look blooming. But it would be better if you are strong and fit as well --- not to go over 110 pounds!

No comments: