Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Holy Week 2006

We went up the mountains on Wednesday to avoid the traffic. I planned to sleep on the way since were suppoused to leave at 2AM. However things did not go as planned due to other obligations. We left at 8am.

According to the news the weather up there was not that cold anymore compared to the previous years. I beg to disagree. I was hella cold. Then again, I am ginawin. I was able to manage the foggy atmosphere nonetheless which gave a very relaxing ambiance.

There was nothing new there so all we did was eat, sleep, laze around, mahjong and do our lenten obligations. Luckily there weren't much people as before so we did not have much trouble moving around. Well, except during lunch and dinner hours in nearby restaurants.

All in all I had a good time even if the family wasn't complete. The lack of "resources" forced us to semi-bond with each other and relax.

No comments: