Friday, April 21, 2006

Ice Cream-aholic

Since Tuesday we have had ice cream breaks at around 3-4 in the afternoon. No no no... this practice even started LAST week! I do not know if the summer heat is the cause of this craving or what but we always end up having ice cream breaks.

Even if the Jollibee branch at the ground floor of our office has sucky service, we always end up there for their.. Mango Caramel!!! I am a mango fanatic so this dessert suits my taste buds. In fairness, even if they have a sub-par crew my sundae is always overflowing with syrup! Mango Caramel is <3!
The Ube Keso Ice Craze is also a must try. It not just ube and keso in there but macapuno bits as well! Do not worry, they are not thrifty with the toppings. It is enough to give taste to the crush ice.
We made our way to Mini Stop for this popsicle stick called Big Stick. It is this huge popsicle stick which consists of watermelon and melon flavors. I tried it out of curiousity to find out why my officemate is so addicted to it. It was sweet... rather a lil bit to sweet for my taste. I do not agree with her comment... "Basta sa akin masarap.. e alam yo naman yung definition ko na masarap.. masarap para sa lahat". Hmm, I guess I am not a popsie fan. I find it rather stressful to eat it.
This ain't good for my body... as well as my wallet!
Better stop soon!

No comments: