Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Wishlist 2k9 version

Since it is already April, birthday wishlist time!
Quelf Premier Edition Board Game


Looks like an interesting and fun game -- an addition to my trying hard collection of board games to instill bonding among family and friends.

May be found in various toy shops at around $25

Elastic Headbands



To keep my short hair in place

The Dollar Store, CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, goody really cheap daw

Sunglasses



To protect my big eyes from the sun

I still love my pair, but I’d love to get a new style – plastic (Script, Embrace, etc.)this time instead of wire.

MicroClear Bag



To keep my shades safe since I misplaced mine :(
$30

Small Vault


This one will suffice too
$25

IPOD Classic or any player which plays music & videos



To accompany me during my dull moments at work because eventually “entertaining” stuff will soon be prohibited in the workplace.
120GB $249

Headset/Earphones

To replace my busted pair :(
Sennheiser MX line or any good quality brand
500php ++

1 comment:

blaough said...

4 items from the wish list. not bad at all! :)