Saturday, April 04, 2009

On Starting A New Life

They say that success is picking yourself up after you have fallen and failed.

Defeat is really a tough pill to swallow. The thing what annoys me is that I know deep down that I could have performed waaay much better. It is useless to rant and be infuriated now. There is nothing I can do about it anymore. The moment has passed by already. The whole thing is just another addition to my pile of learning experiences. Oh well.

However, like what I mentioned countless times before, in every competition, there will always be a winner and the other. Too bad for my team that we find ourselves as part of the other once again.

I guess it would be better for me to move on. So today, I officially mark it as the first day of my preparation for my next tournament --- whenever that will be. I am still an athlete, thus I should be responsible enough and live as one. I hope that I will have the determination and perseverance to stand up for my declaration. So help me God.

No comments: